Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Morning dreams are always so vivid.

I had an interesting dream this morning.  I'll try to remember as many bizarre little details as I can.

I was at some kind of house party and I think I was in Hopewell, though I didn't really know anyone at this party.  The person throwing the party was making pizza for everyone, but instead of making the pizza and baking it all at once, they were making the pizza, cutting it into slices, and serving it up uncooked, so that the guests had to heat up their own pizza.  Everyone seemed fine with this except for me.

I decided that I had better things to do, so I went into the laundry room of this house, pulled the door to, stripped off my clothes, and proceeded to shave my legs.  The shaving cream was avocado green.  While I was shaving, I realized I was hurting myself really badly.  I looked at the blade to see what was wrong, and there was no blade, but the absence of the blade was very sharp.  I put a new blade on and kept shaving.

While I was shaving, there was a woman talking to me through the laundry room door.  She asked for my credit card, and I started to look for it.  I finally asked her why she needed my credit card, and she told me that she wanted to sell me a bag of popcorn.  She showed me the bag of popcorn through the crack in the door, and the bag wasn't much bigger than a credit card.  It was TINY!  I pretended that I couldn't find my credit card and kept shaving.

I was having a hard time shaving my bikini area and I couldn't figure out why, so I moved onto the rest of my legs.  I had a hard time shaving them, too, but I realized that was because I was wearing multiple layers of pantyhose.  I removed a layer and tried to shave, and realized that there were still more pantyhose in the way.  I think I removed 3 or 4 layers of pantyhose before I got down to skin.  The reason I was having a hard time shaving my bikini area was because my razor was actually a bare-floor attachment to a canister vacuum cleaner, and the blade was about a foot long.

And then I woke up.

1 comment: