Don't get too excited, those of you who would be getting excited over my inactive blog--I'm not writing much except to say that today is Friday, and it's the last Friday til my spectacular Vacation! That's right! I will be completely useless and happy for the next 9 days after today. (Except, of course, for one or two of those days at the beginning and at the end where I have to do laundry. Normally I don't mind laundry, but not on vacation where I should be playing the entire time.)
Vacation goals: (in no particular order)
-remedy my pastiness at the beach
-remedy my pastiness and accomplish a farmer's tan playing GOLF for the first time
-go canoeing and burn my shoulders and probably injure myself
-eat cake
-eat ice cream
-watch movies (theater AND Netflix!)
-go hiking! I have it upon good authority that I'll be receiving Keen shoes which can be worn during the aforementioned canoeing AND hiking. I love multifunctional things!
-read
-read in the woods after hiking? This idea may be better in theory . . .
-eat crab legs and shrimp and potato salad
-play
-turn 27 (Dun-dun-duuuunnnn!!)
So yeah, I think it sounds like a pretty excellent 9 days. Any further activity suggestions? Marcus will be joining me for 100% of these activities (except turning 27. . . jerk.) Seamus will be joining me for 80% of the activities--he just won't be eating what we're eating.
Maybe I'll blog about the fun and games after it's all said-and-done. Maybe I'll post pictures!
Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath! ;-)
I received a start as I clicked on your blog and saw an update, but I have recovered now (I think)! I rejoice with you!! Can't wait to see you! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat itinerary sounds awesome! I hope y'all have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteEven if you don't blog it, at least micro-blog about it (twitter to the rescue?)! Have fun!
ReplyDelete