Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The first beautiful Saturday of a new decade

So, it took eight years, but I think I'm finally adjusted to the weather in South Alabama.  Today is January 29th, and the high was somewhere between 65-70 degrees.  I'm definitely okay with that.  Here are some pictures to document our first pretty Saturday of 2011.

Orange Street Pier, Fairhope

White Street Pier, Fairhope

View to the South from White Street Pier

My handsome boys - Seamus wanted to wander around because there was some interesting seagull poop to investigate, and Marcus had to kind of hold him still.

Cut Marcus's head off because I couldn't see, but Seamus is looking dashing!

Walking on Mobile Street

Now we're home for a few minutes before we head back out.  Marcus is going to a wedding with his mom, and I'm going to Papa's to visit with family and eat some good food.  I hope everyone else's Saturday is as pleasant as mine!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! You really can't beat that view. I can't wait to see it again myself.

    ReplyDelete