Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pictures (this post doesn't really count)

It's going to be tough learning how to not destroy this blog.  Apparently when you click delete while in picture mode, it means "go back in time, before I started typing this blog."  I may be onto something!

Anyway, I was thinking that it would be nice to start taking and sharing pictures as part of blogging regularly, so here's my beautiful Christmas tree that I took no part in decorating:


Somewhere between high school and moving down to the dirty south, I lost my ability to smoothly suggest a photo-op.  I also don't possess that artsy quality where I can lay on the floor or contort in some odd position with my camera trying to find the most excellent shot, and then mess with the "isos" or whatever the heck it's called to make it look fancy and professional.  

Therefore, my cute little blue camera sits in its cute little blue camera case in my purse.  I just backed-up and deleted all of the photos on my camera onto my computer since 2008!  If my memory card can hold almost 3 years worth of pictures all at the same time, that proves to you that I rarely take pictures.  The bulk of the pictures on my camera is the same picture over and over again:  blurry, blurry, blurry, and then the successful one.  ALL saved for later review!

It would be wrong not to show how much my cat enjoys being under the tree, too.  Please excuse the puniness of our tree skirt.  We had a tabletop tree last year and we're pretending this one still fits.  Everyone, meet Neville:


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment